View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:08 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
you had me in your sights for spam?
man this forum feels like elementary school. I admit I need to be a bit nicer but you guys need to be less uptight. what are you gonna do? hit my behind with a yardstick?

and why do I get more points for flaming a mod? there not so special.
Actually, an elementary school wouldn't put up with an attitude that most members put forth towards the moderating staff. In my elementary school we were repremanded for any wrong doing instantly, instead of just getting a warning like we give many members.

The rules are instated to keep this a friendly place to come and discuss Xmods. Sifting through peoples complaints, rants and off-topicness in a topic is not our idea of a friendly place to talk about Xmods, that's why we deal with infractions, detele uneeded posts and try to help others as best we can.

If you believe we're uptight, then you need to visit other forums. We're actually quite layed back compared to other sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalengrayson View Post
wow...so ....many...rules...
There aren't that many rules. It shouldn't take you more than ten minutes to read every single one of them on the forum; that even includes the time for your internet browser to load the page.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."