View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 05:10 AM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

the jagged cuts aren't so bad, I've been slowly working on this before of the off and on school schedule, the hrs needed to sand this properly is just too much to afford with my classes. There will be an update soon however, I just want to finish the putty work before then. The windows have been cut but they're going to get a clear plastic one (already made). Also I already made a test piece for the top cover, so all in all things aren't looking too bad right now.

@SPR, There are two different 350Z bodies shown in the project, the first one is still mint and just fine, if you carefully read the project, the silver body that you see cut up I actually received like that, there are adjustments being made to it to make it look the way it does now. (A friend of mine thought it'd be smart to cut the roof and rear windshield off... -_- ) eventually he got rid of his Xmods and here we are, Ironically he did something stupid to a tC, and thats now gonna be my basher body for my lancer when I go to test drive.

Anyways, I promise they'll be an update soon, I didn't think anyone was gonna post in here till then lol, but since you are, I'll add some progress info heh.

oh and thanks again red for moving this here, and also for not closing it on the random post above.

Last edited by Kaze; 01-28-2008 at 05:13 AM..