View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:25 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid
Default Stampedekid's SCX10 Honcho

No guys I didn't copy Mycro, I wanted one before he had his Anyway:
Well the 5 day wait from ordering it till getting it has finally been over with. Long story short, had birthday money but mom had to borrow some so I asked if I could buy a new truck with my money(Instantly I knew what I wanted) she said yes but I would have to wait until thursday so I asked to go to the LHS to order the truck in if they didn't have it. Well called in this morning and my starter box was wired up and ready for use for the D8 and the Honcho was in. Around 12ish I went in, talked for a bit then walked out with an SCX10 Honcho TR. Well I didn't grab too many pics, you all know what they look like and sorry if the quality is bad, I was excited. For battery, I'm using the Duratrax Piranha 2000mAh that nobody bought from me so I may as well keep it now that I've got a real use for it. I had trouble removing the rear clips so I pulled them off with pliers(they would hit the "gas tank" when I tried to get them off) and bent them for easier removal. So far so good. It appears that the rear shocks are missing the bottom clips off of them. Are they supposed to be like that or am I missing them? Are they on one of the parts trees included? Aaah I feel like a newbie all over again! LOL But anyway onto the rubbish pictures. I'm basically just waiting for the battery to cool off before I go and drive it so why not post it here?
Before unboxing:

After unboxing:

For now I'm going to run the stock TX/RX until I get enough money for a better radio(Might sell the DX2.0 in order to fund getting a DX3R/DX3S as the DX2.0 doesn't have enough memory for all of my vehicles lol)