View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
wow, nice ride you got there! i like the 6 spoke rims on it best. also nice little garage stuff.
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
**** thats a sexy Skyline! IMO the 10 spokes look better. Gives it that Skyline agressive look to it. I dont know where all those parts go, or what they are. But I know they help. I wonder where your S15 is... Post up the rest of your collection!
LOL - I'm posting the other pics right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Since it's a collection I believe it would be better suited in the Members RC Garages section rather than General. Hope you don't mind the move.

Glad to see you dipping into the MiniZ scene, X!
Thanks Donzi, I don't mind the move. I've been getting into mini-z slowly but it's too expensive to really expand it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMDUDE View Post
that nissan is really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
as much as i like xmods mini-z are just better quality. hope the new xmods are good. btw that is so cool
Thanks guys! Mini-z's are higher quality hobby rc so that's what you're paying for compared to a Xmod which is just a regular rc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoter View Post
Looks great, did you paint the windows or did you get it like that?
Thanks, and the windows came like that (they are transperant btw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMER H4 View Post
I have a question how much does a mini z run??
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Depends what you want, but it runs from $100+. Upgrades get expensive. Your better off sticking with Xmods. Theres a lot to learn about Mini-Z's and how to handle them.
Thanks for answering that for me bro.

Here's the rest of my Z collection for now: (3 MR-01's, 2 MR-015's, 1 iWaver, and a bunch of Autoscale bodies):

Thats all for now