View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCharisma View Post
Well that doesn't look like much of a difference. But I don't have the money to buy one. Also i have a ton of spares and I know how an xmod works. I saw one hell of a deal for one on the bay though....i really want it, but i dont have the cash. Anyways, its funny to outdrift a more expensive car
Well, thats the thing. Even with all the alloy on the mini-z and the xmod being only rwd the Z was still lighter. AWD setup stock vs. stock your talking a very significant weight difference. Alloy is significantly heavier than plastic.

You have drift battles? Your skill is good but your car doesn't outdrift more expensive cars, your skill does. I'm not really a drifter so I can't say that I have any real drifting skill. I guess I could give it a shot.

Don't take it t he wrong way, I'm saying your very skilled and I'd like to see your skills driving a Mini-Z with the more precise parts and lighter chassis. Since I can't imagine you being much better the idea interests me. I like to see people go beyond what I even thought was possible.

Last edited by Action B; 01-19-2010 at 11:29 PM..