View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:19 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
If it can't fly in wind it isn't worth flying. With any breeze that light foamie will just float away..

All planes I have ever flown were made from balsa wood. You would be surprised at how strong they are when constructed correctly (plus the gobs and gobs of CA does help! ).

The only point where any one of my (our) planes have failed structurally is when a pilot makes an error: dad flies into the ground, brother hangs it from a tree and friends trying to distinguish between a left roll or a right roll and finding they've gone the wrong way and they just keep flying and flying and flying...
Haha nice comeback! I still want it but I gotta wait till I get money, it comes out and the hurricanes/tropical storms stop coming close to my area though they are awesome for waves and skimboaring. Well yeah pilots error could kill a plane lol If they made a micro balsa plane I'd be all over it, if not maybe I'll have to make my own to satisfy you