View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
JACKPOT !

Someone is sure getting some nice stuff these days, I wonder if he would share Mind I ask, why get a Evo chassis 350z ? Assuming you paid an arm and a leg for it. While you can get a 350z and a Evo chassis for way less ?
I share with me all the time. Does that count? And why an evo 350Z?.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCharisma View Post
because he can and just so he has bragging rights to say he actually got one of those rare ones haha. Nice haul! I can't believe you have all that gpm and a mini z?! jeez man i hope your wife doesn't kill ya :P
....What he said. No really show me where I can get a NIB 350z body and a NIB evo chassis for cheap. I tried last year for my buddy at work and it cost him over $100 for an evo chassis starter kit (scion) and a 350Z body. I paid less than that. My wife tries hard to ignore all my toys. I usually play with them with my kids, they love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
i peed my pants again
'nuff said..... lmao
looks really nice, now, you that sharing is caring
Thanks, I think you need new pants. And my son is always telling me that. 'Sharing is caring' Sounds like someone is watching too much care bears.

And now for something new that showed up recently. I thought about it for quite a while and finally thought 'What the hell, why not?'

It's pretty dirty and the cover doesn't go on properly so I need to move the board and clean it up quite a bit, but yes that is an alloy 2.4ghz truck.

Q & C welcome.