Thread: .:Project R34:.
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63punk View Post
Fuuuu! It's been a while since this thread's been up, but does anyone know how to make custom spacers to make the wheels pop out more? :}
you can get an i tunes card and a drive shaft. heat the drive shaft with a lighter and poke a hole in the car and then you have spacers.

I completely forgot that this thread was on here lol here is a massive update.
UPDATE: Painted roof purple, flipped rear wheels, deleted exhaust,added headlight accents and rear window spoiler. next is either more front camber or shaved front bumper. i forgot to polish it before pics so here is some stuff from my mini photoshoot.

Well I think this maybe the end of project r34. The only things that i may do now are swap in an open front diff(maybe) or make a cs setup(a big maybe). Other than that I will for a fact fix the boot lid but thats not gonna be for a while, for now I just wana enjoy the car while it is all together and hopefully without having to tune it anymore. Here are the latest mods i have done to the car.

-Custom adjustable chassis ride height(basically coilovers for xmods)

-Custom motor with ferrite mags(from spinbrush) Mini Z armature and Stage 1 endball

-Custom chassis lowering plate/camber kit in front

-Custom chassis lowering plate/adjustable camber kit in rear

-Custom Lexan Gear cover

-Board cover delete

-Custom electronics heatsink

-Flip front wheels for deep dish look

-trim tires for stretch look and mooore lowz

-custom hood

-custom Thule branded bike rack

-Euro plate in front

-front fender roll and trim

-New antenna