View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EDJ View Post
This is my opinion of the memberbase in general. Think of each member as a citizen of a nation; each person has rights guaranteed and rules to follow (... to guarantee the rights...). Problems occur when those who think they know all, voice their opinions, as if what they have to say actually really matters. Well lets be honest here. As much as the moderating staff values your opinions, most of them are ignored because they are immature, foolish, and ignorant. We are supposed to be kind and democratic, giving you the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time keeping hold of the rules. If you stray to far, you will be punished. That is the basis of most legal systems. I think sometimes we are too nice. Some people just deserve a kick in the arse, and you know what, most of us aren't afraid to do it, because we don't really feel the consequences of that action. But as leadership, we must take ethics into consideration, which means we can't just run around with a ban stick smashing skulls and taking out the low lifes on the forum. They exist, we know who they are, and so do you.

Most of the time we don't care what you think if you are one of the trouble makers and attention getter's. The staff has the power to make you disappear, and trust me dear friends, no one will miss you. Now if you want to make a difference, if you want to be remembered, change your attitudes and learn how to be a benefit to the community. And in the very least, it is better to be forgotten than to be remembered as a criminal.
+1
THE EDJ has spoken!!

Totally said it better than I would so i'm not saying anything more