View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

I've approved The Crawling Truck Club, Dub Club, Team Evo Drift. Your threads will be opened once the Team Accents dispute has come to a conclusion, just to keep this thread up for organization purposes.

The problem that arises is Team Accents and its divisions. Really, there are no problems with the groups, its just that there are too many of them cluttering the General forums. Its literally overturned the General forums into the Groups forums.

As much as possible, we want to keep the number of groups to a limit of 4 or 5. Otherwise, your group discussions need to be taken elsewhere, for example, your own separate group forum. You can make one for free at ezBoard or Invision proboards.

I'd like the founders of the different divisions of Team Accents to step up and come to a conclusion. Either stick with ONE group thread, or have no group threads on XMS and be forced to create a separate forum out of XMS servers.

I really don't want to have to do this to you guys, you're the most developed group we've got at the moment.

Thanks again for your cooperation.