View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:42 PM
aka xmod4life

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kustom Send a message via MSN to Dr. Kustom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
**** looking good you should make the battery into a fuel cell and just use styrene to make into a square add straps and use heatshrink to make the 2 wires into 1 so it looks like a hose
Thanks Cody, thats a good idea, I'll see what I can come up with later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingISdrifting View Post
The best part that I like about almost all of your projects is that they are NOT shelf queens, you put so much work into them and are not a wee bit afraid of getting them dirty, that is just pure awesomeness. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work man, what on your mind for the next project?
Thanks, I don't plan on starting on a new project any soon, I have way too many projects on hands atm. But for my next project, I'm thinking of Han's RX-7 from Tokyo Drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
Need more light in your photos. They are too dark to see a lot of the beautiful detail.

Not to sound like a broken record, but you're doing a great job with this.

Cheers,
Kyle.
Thanks for pointing that out, Kyle. I'll take pics with better lighting next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
you should REALLY be a service provider that makes custom stuff and sells em, but not for the 1/10 scale stuff, but for the smaller scale cars im sure the 1/18 guys would pay A LOT for your work....

you'd be rich!!!!

i love this
if i had enough money, id make an offer, but idk how much to pay.. i need like over $1000 for sure!!!!!
lol if u want... you can have all my xmods lmao
Haha, I'll think about that, when I finish all my projects, and have some free times, I'll think about making scale accessories for small scale R/C cars.

Update: Have been busy, and didn't have much time to work on this one, but I got some new stuff for her. I'm in the process of making the heavy duty front bumper and the high lift jack.

And some videos of her running.
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.