Thread: My new truck
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 02:00 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (7)
Send a message via AIM to monsterhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
What are you guys talking about, these trucks take forever to cool down? Any vehicle takes a long time to cool down when it runs at 210 degrees (which is normal operating temp)

And I have never had an overheating problem with my 95 Dodge 4x4 with a 5.9 (360 c.i. baby! mmmm torque)
Looks like you got yourself one heck of a deal, if you feel the need to mod it I would go for a lowering, wheels, tint, change up the interior some and call it good. With the V6 in it, I wouldn't worry much about making power.
i have to agree, they dont really take too long to cool down compared to other trucks/cars, normal time and they are nice trucks, my dads got a 95 2500(rusting bad but still one heck ofa truck)
5.9 360 c.i. torque monster 2nd motor and rebuilt trans its rockin 180k(or around there idr) Im gonna be the one driving it soon enough, as im getting tired of the slow throttle on my audi. they are pretty reliable trucks from the experiences with me dads, just dont abuse it too bad and you should be fine.
and ling i also agree with what you said about the lowering, it would be pretty good with just the little stuff, will set it apart from the rest. and also yea you did score your self a deal, ive been looking into buying one for a while and have only found older 2wd models that cheap. nice score

Last edited by monsterhunter; 07-26-2009 at 02:07 AM..