View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:34 PM
lets rocknrolla

Trader Rating: (0)

ABSOFREAKINLUTELY badas$ dude, there's not much that can be said when you push a project like this; it speaks for itself.

I don't doubt it even a bit that you in fact did take measurements of it and scaled it down to proportion, it looks exactly the same; even the upper lip of the fins meeting the wing seem to be proportional as well; very cool.

What is most amazing is that not only you got some sick skills but also that you take serious attention to detail, proportion, and shape. Congrats on your work, it's very amazing.

If you don't mind me asking; I assume the white media you're using is styrene, but I can't make what the blue material you're using for the wing itself is; what material is that that you're using?

I do a bit of custom work myself but nothing close; not even near to what you do.

So I'd like to ask you; can you actually mold/build an xmod body if given the concept and sketches? It's not an already existing xmod body but one could be used as base start and fabricate from there on.

Reason why I'm asking is cause I've been wanting to try something out and attempt to recreate this " junkyard battle" hotrod I sketched out and maybe you could give me some pointers and kinda draw me into the right procedure.

Anywho; awesome work man!