View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Life is like a game

Trader Rating: (0)
Question Paint Scheme Question

I thought this would fit best here mods if it doesn't assist so I can learn from my mistakes on where threads would go.

Okay on to the thread. So I have a old bmx frame and I'm planning to fix over christmas break. I already have the parts and I kinda know what color I want to paint it, but I don't know what kind of paint to use.
I want to paint the fame either:
1) gunmetal and light blue
2) black and neon green
3) black and red
4) white and purple
5) black and orange
Well as you can see withe color choices i kinda want it to stand out, its so i can tell my bike out from others. Also for those who know a lot about bmx bikes it not a haro, WTP, Stln(Stolen), SUBROSA, or any of the better known bmx companies that be found on websites like http://www.danscomp.com/index.php, its also not one of those cheap bikes either. Its actually a royce union bmx. So does anyone know what paint I could use to make my bike look special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder121 View Post
not so secret anymore but this is so sexy i'm gonna mix spanish and english together muy=very + sexy=sexy = smexy *very sexy* but i love the version more than the stock it just looks so nice idk how to explain myself.