Thread: Xmods 2013 Fall
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

So I just barely saw this news in an atomicmods.com newsletter email.

I remember the early days of xmods being very fun, right on through the fist round of Evolution Xmods, a big part of the fun for me was the body kits, the light kits, and of course the faster motors. I didn't end up buying any of the "street" Xmods because they didn't have body kits, and I just wasn't too interested in the cars that they came out with, except maybe the 370Z, well the GT-R was kind of nice too.

Even in full scale cars, it seems like body kits have become less common. The cars right from the manufacturer don't lend themselves as easily to body kits, now that bumper covers are more streamline integrated into the car it seems. That's just my observation, I could be wrong.

In the past few weeks, I've been trying to find a good charger for AAA batteries so I can start driving my Xmods again. My original Xmods charger doesn't seem to be working, I don't know if it's the charger, or the types of batteries I bought for it. I haven't found a quick charger, everything says it takes hours to charge. I'm kind of thinking about getting an atomic mods lipo set up, but I want the regular AAAs for my kids to run.