View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:55 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
looks great zippo! one day i hope to have a collection as big as your lol mite take a long time though lol
thanks man, takes lots of money to get a collection this big, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodzracer View Post
wow!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID YOU GET IT!!!!!
got 123vette hooked me up with this. and thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Vette View Post
dam that got there fast! hahahah have fun with the blue 350z i will miss it.
not sure when you sent it but i was glad it showed up now if you will just come off your other ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
I'm liking the blue 350z,they are still available in Germany and I keep thinking about getting one,I've already got 2 orange ones so am having trouble justifying getting one.
I like the evo gpm too,I love anodised alloy parts and I love evo's too,great combination.
the orange ones are nice, but everyone has them. not too many blue zs around. i'd say get it if you get the chance. and i'm loving the alloy as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
get it! and get the body kit! then put it on here for sale as nib and you will get like $175 for it!
you would lose money as xmodcanuck said. shipping is outrageous from there. i was looking at the b,x lexan bodies. under 20 bucks for the body. but almost 100 bucks to ship here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Vette View Post
not quite. i bought the z for 150$ with a chassie. and i sold just a roller the body and body kit to zippo. if he wants to share the price then he can lol
why share prices? lol. it ws a good deal none the less. and i'm thinking i have a blue alloy chassis that will look sweet under this anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodcanuck View Post
Zippo, I'm pretty jealous of that awesome blue Z. Did you get it as a body or did you get a whole German starter kit?? If you got it with chassis, is there any difference in a German chassis? I'm also loving the GPM chassis, not so big on the gold, but what color are the other parts? They don't look silver, too dark.
as 123 said its a roller chassis. looking at them closer i think its gold and gunmetal. not exactly sure. i'll be able to answer that better once my other gunmetal stuff shows up.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526