View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 08:38 AM
XMS moderator

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to tayyab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Hmm, it looks lovely. i'd kill for some night time shots of those lights though. Maybe even a drifting video hmm? (winkwink... nudgenudge?)
soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
Ewww get rid of those Tamiya connectors and get some deans plugs or even the TRX high current connectors.. you'll notice a big difference. I did on my Slash.

I haven't ever really been much into a drift R/C scene before because there is no where here to do it, but how hard would it be to lift one of those up and rally it?

I've been wanting to build a kit for a long time, and it seems with some recent happenings it will be quite a while before I get to. Looks great man, and some videos of it in action would be cool.
Yeah, I will once I get my new electronics. These ones heat up a LOT
No need, you can just get rally kits.
Videos soon.
[
quote=xmodracer1;228218]Sweet TT-01 Tim! Looks more rally styled than drifter. Like the others said I wanna see those lights in the night![/quote]

Oh, don't worry about that. That will be fixed VERY soon...

So I locked the REAR diff:

Rear opened up.

DIff:

opened it up:

And locked it....:

Small vid with the 550 motor:

Not possible to control with so much mower in such little room.
BTW, this vid was taken BEFORE the locking of the diff. That's why it spins out so much...

Finally have some time to work on this.

Later, T.I.M