View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

no it is not. i just cut most of the drooping parts off to save weight and get rid of them because they are really of no use indoors. it isnt as stiff as an evo car though i can tell you that, but the evo is really heavy and you cant do much to change that. So does anyone really want a micro t tutorial? i would be happy to post on as i am going to re wire that car anyways to experiment with some things.

^and yes it is ironic that the bodies are flipped around, but those are the only two good looking bodies that can fit that micro-t board. i am going to try and reconfigure the board so i can fit all of the xmod bodies (not the extra long ones of course) because the upper edge of the board interferes with all of the bodies except the scion tc, evo 8 and the impreza sti.

and isn't there already an iwaver to xmod conversion tut on this site? i swear i thought i saw one on here........maybe not, i'll post that too because im building one for a friend. thanks for all of the appreciative comments guys, it makes me feel special