Thread: Xbox 360 2.5
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 10:20 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knvictd View Post
i have friends in college that will play the wii some to get there mind off of tests and crap, and they like it, because of the games require you to be a little more active than others. i'm willing to bet thats one of the reason you dont like the wii, is being acive.

and i think once gamers mature, they will notice that they cant spend there free time playing games, but something productive, or something with a salary.

man, i can tell you right now that im more active then most.
i run a buisness and have side jobs on top of all of the honey-do's and yard/housework, not to mention the xmods,cars and motorcycle projects, yet i still find time to get me a good gaming session in atleast 4-5 times a week.
video games are meant to be just that.
pretty soon there is going to be a point where noone will go out and do a **** thing because they can just sit at home and do it with a controller even though it will never be close to the real thing.
you cannot swing an 8OZ. controller the same way you can swing an oversized driver or a loft wedge therefore it will never be realistic.
like i said, if i wanted to get that involved i would go play a round.

i hear what your saying about buying a new system though.
they get more and more expensive. thats why i let my freinds buy them and then hang out at their houses.
i have an xbox,ps1,ps2, 3 nintendo's,1 nintendo64,1 sega saturn, 1 atari jaguar, and an intellivision.
the only ones i have hooked up are the ps2 and the xbox. the rest are for nostalgia and collecting.

call me a purist but video games are meant to be played sitting down while eating cheetos and drinking faygo red pop.

Last edited by bondo; 03-30-2007 at 10:25 PM..