View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)
Default reputation and misinformation

Sorry guys, but I had to register to this forum only to defend my products. I usually don't even let people know that I run an online business. My DMT 2xp Lithium Ion battery for the xmods evo is one of the BEST values for lithium Ion Power. It includes a smart charger and is a COMPLETE system. It uses 4 AAA lithium Ion cells wired in a 2p2s configuration that does put out 8.4 volts and is 600 mah. The cells I use have factory solder tabs welded to them and then are soldered by ME at the tabs for the correct configuration to fit in the evo chassis. They are then shrink wrapped and equipped with DEANS micro connectors and 20 guage superflex wire. A board harness is included to be soldered to the xmod evo electronics board. I don't make all that much money on the system, but I do offer it as one of my products in addition to the fet packages and PN Racing Motors I sell. If one was to buy the charger and cells separately the cost would be almost the same or more than my ready to install system. As for nuke mods , I have nothing against them, just that I feel that I am just as REPUTABLE and ship my items in most cases the NEXT DAY. In addition, check out my ebay store and all my POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!! goto www.diyminituner.com and check our products
thank you so much for the opportunity to voice my opinions.
[email protected]