Thread: Lith Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:04 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX9RBART
the stupid noob...use search is his sig...not meant for you. Just his smart *** comment that follows him everywhere. I dont know of any posts deleted and i moderate this section. I tried to support you by saying if he did one he could do another Pick up a cheap dvom (digital volt ohm meter) and read the motor voltage while it's on your dyno. I think you found it though whith the loose connection, electricity is fickle and a good connection under no current draw can easily diminish when loaded...and not always in an on off fashion. If you dont get a meter just switch the batteries from your other car to this one. This would specify whether the problem is car or battery related. Lastly, I think if you fried a fet or something else on your board you would have no motor output at all. Let me know.
In that case I withdraw what I said and apologies to Sweed and texan_idiot - from looking at the way Sweed's post was I did not realize it was a signature! My bad!

I think its going to be the loose connection as well because I started fiddling around with the wire and it came clean of the board! I will give you some feedback once I get chance to resolder it!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 02-17-2007 at 06:21 PM..