View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)

Ok first of all, how am i a liar? my dads mechanics place is an hour away from our house. the shop only works on one car at a time the rest of the time the cars are kept in the back where you need to get a key from a guy who only works there on wednesday. he is in charge of keeping the cars safe ok. wednesdays my dad works hes a firefighter. also, im not allowed to use my moms eos rebel 1000 dollar camera....is that good enough for u?
This car my dad has owned since his sophmore year of highschool the sentimental value is incredibly high
sorry bout pics plz be paitient ill get them when my dad takes me to work again and when i actually get to use the camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
It's going to take a lot more then just a rebuild for 300hp. Forced induction is most likely the simple solution, but that might be pushing it as well. Stronger internals, driveline etc... etc... will be needed to support 300hp in that car. Check around forums and such to see whats needed for your goal. But I can tell you, it won't be cheap ! Good luck.
ik were getting a turbo...thanks for everything bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmod noob View Post
all 4 bangers are rough at idle that is just crazy its todo with the ignition system on the car its needs time on a dyno to get it running right and i just said these cars are reaching that sort of money i didnt say what shape they were in even a half decent one would run you in the regoin of £5k here
were taking it to a guy who is going to tune it on the dyno when the car is done

Last edited by DRFTKO; 06-26-2011 at 01:15 PM.. Reason: multiple posts