View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:28 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

It snowed Sunday and yesterday I figured as I was already outside shoveling I may as well make myself a little course, so I put together about a 4ft long 1ft wide track of packed snow, I added a few dips and humps and ran the AX10 over it, I also blasted it across the fresh powdered flat top which was fun as it was kicking up rooster tails as it went.

Here are a few photos:

Overall I am a little disappointed with how the AX10 handled my course, maybe the snow consisted of to much powder or maybe I made it to aggressive or maybe I just can't crawl for jack... actually I am inclined to blame it on what people told me would fail first and that's the tires, they don't hook up well on snow and no matter how I mod them they just don't seem to be very good....

Anyways it was a blast and I am going to get the AX10 recharged and back out on the mountain a little later today, hopefully now my snow pile has had time to sit it will be a little more compacted and easier to navigate.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....