View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:39 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

Whew. Been gone for a while with vacation and school, but anyway:

While cleaning my room, I found a McDonald's toy from God-knows-when, and it just happened to be applicable for this:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a..._picture-2.jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...icture_1-1.jpg
(Sorry the pics are huge. Photobucket won't let me resize right now)
I'd prefer it to be bigger and more prominent, but whatever. :super:

And, as I was telling my friend earlier, I've got my eye on one of these.

Jaguar XJS convertible. I have no preference on year, but I want it in that color scheme. Light blue with a dark blue top. Then, I'm not sure about the style in particular, but I'll get either pink, purple, or white rims. The engine's good enough stock that I won't have to worry about it much except for maintenance, so it won't set me back a lot in terms of modification, and I can get a decent running one around here for <$2K. Obviously, I probably won't get the right color for that price, but oh well. I'm fine with anything. Just as long as I get my JAAAAAAG.

And, as I haven't mentioned before, I decided that I was overwhelmed with the thought of getting a free car, which is what brought me to decide on all those modifications. It wasn't until I got some time to cool down that I realized... I don't even like it that much. :P The Jag is what I really want.

So for the Focus, I'll do the tinted tail lights and clear signals since they're cheap, the tint-film-stuff is removable if requested during resale, and there's no way anyone could prefer amber lights over white ones, so that also can't hurt resale. But then I'll get anywhere between $1500-$3000 for it depending on what the resale is in about one year's time, and that's more than enough for the Jag.

EDIT: Actually, that's more realistic for the LX. I might even get $4k out of this if I'm lucky.

Last edited by Donziikid; 08-21-2010 at 10:40 PM..