View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Owner of a 1992 Accord.

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to youngxmodder Send a message via MSN to youngxmodder Send a message via Yahoo to youngxmodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO
Nice and clean! What are you plans for wheels? Going with another set of Honda wheels (a set GSR wheels would look good on this car) or going for something aftermarket? Also, I noticed that you have dealt with Wek Sos. What exactly did you buy from them and how was your overall experience dealing with them? I have thought about dealing with them in the past, but did not know of anyone that had already dealt with the company. Finally, get some current pics up! I don't recall ever seeing an Accord of this body style boosted!
all i bought was a air freshener cause it was cheaper there lol, and i got the frame with it. lol overall was pretty good shipping was on time. so from my experience i would do biz again but i haven't really bought anything hounding them for. but yes adding them to photo bucket right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jack3jack
It nice, But I'm not a fan of the f22 i'd go with something else if you ever pull the motor. It's clean tho how much hp you putting down? And how many pounds of boost. Also full interior?
hmm lots of people are not a fan of the f22 but some don't know the capabilities of a f22. i think people dont want it cause it doesnt have vtec. F22 has a 8:8.1 CR so its very boost friendly stock, it also has the iron sleeves unlike many other engines. a single cam turbo can put down some numbers, but as of right now i have no idea havent had time to get it on a dyno and see. but im getting in the 230 hp range stock is like 160 hp but once i finish the head and block it should show some crazy numbers. right now im running 10 lbs. of boost to be in the safe zone. and yes full interior...gotta keep the ladies happy lol.