View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 02:14 AM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
i've got a decent background with them and i have to admit that that is the ugliest Zed i have EVER seen!!
WTF you wanna bodydrop a '70's zed on stock wheels and add fairlady parts on a non-fairlady?
WTF is tha? a civic wing?

YAY a body drop on 13" wheels....

dood,i was backing you in this thread until you posted that horrendous zed as
"this beautiful car".
stock wheels werent too bad but the other shot is hideous,the headlight bubbles dont match at all.

i can only guess but i'd imagine that after all that (IMO) wasted cash, he still has the webbers on it too....
There aren't stock wheels in either pic...
No. That's a hatch from a 280ZXR
http://www.cargurus.com/images/2009/...pic-49312.jpeg
That he got for free from a neighbor.
The Fairlady bits are because it came like that. The previous owner also had some 90s Pontiac mesh rims on it. D:

I'm not really sure what you're referring to with "stock wheels werent too bad but the other shot is hideous,the headlight bubbles dont match at all."
I can only assume you can tell by the offset that the second picture is not the "stock wheels" one, but you can't see the headlights at all in that one.

And no, the webbers were about the first thing he swapped out.

I just want to know why you went off on his car but don't mind a Focus sedan being dropped on pink and white rims. If anything I'll admit my taste is farther off from anyone's.

Last edited by firebird999; 07-10-2010 at 02:15 AM.. Reason: Picture was bigger than I thought.