View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 11:41 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
That's how the fuel lines are plumbed stock?! Seems a little.. wrong?.. on Associated's part, doesn't it?
that is how they are ran stock. and yeah seems a little off, ill be coming up with something permanent but for now im just going to route them over the filter.

well i decided to pick this one up, ive been talking to this guy for a while about it. finally got the price worked down a little.
heres my first 1/8 monster truck aka hpi savage
it needs a motor, or well most of a motor. and can you guys tell me why? air filters good, wasnt ran too lean, was pretty well maintained. i'll show some pics and see if someone can answer it first thing i noticed when i saw this was something thats missing, and thats what caused the motor failure

spare parts that came with it, BONUS!

new shocks and springs all the way around

current body post raiser for the body, a little (lot) of play in this so i will figure something out to sturdy up.

and i picked this up a little while back and havent posted any pics yet. but the tmaxx body is getting a little well beat up and possibly beyond repair of keeping it on the tmaxx.

and the body thats probly not going to be ran on this, but is going to be made for this. i am going to be looking around for a nice thick sturdy body

what is it?

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526