Thread: First XMOD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:58 PM

Trader Rating: (0)
Default First XMOD

Hey what's up everyone? Just got my first xmod, the Nissan 370z. Watched ebay for about a couple days and saw a new one pop up for $20+$15s/h. Snatched it up, and had to wait a couple days for it to get in (that was the worst )

It came in last night and I'm pretty stoked. It does have a small scratch on the roof though . After I ordered it, I read some people were still finding them at Radioshack. Checked mine today, they had two 370z's in stock, for $24.95. ****. But I picked up an Audi R8 I'm still completely unsure what I want to do with the R8, whether I'll keep it for myself, or hold on to it for a while and sell it.

Anyway, back to the 370z! Snapped some pics with my cell real quick. Yes, it is still the red that most people can't stand... including myself a little bit.

I'm not too sure on how I want to upgrade it yet. Still exploring my options. But I would LOVE to get a second body and attempt this:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-20...-1920x1440.jpg

I guess that's about it for my introduction, hopefully you guys will see a paint thread from me in the future!

Last edited by Donziikid; 04-15-2010 at 07:45 PM..