View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sypherxero View Post
Ive got another question, why would someone take their time to report a post I made? Im not a rude person, I dont verbally attack anyone. Im still new here, I dont see a reason that somebody would intentionally try to mess up my reputation on here. Any ideas?
well, i can garentee you doing stuff like this wont get you far.

here is a pm from my friend sypherxero

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by sypherxero
Let me ask you a question man, why the **** would you try to get my reputation down? Did I do anything to try to insult you? No. I have no idea who you are, or why in the hell you would take it upon yourself to diss me over **** that isn't any of your business. You tell me not to bump threads, okay my bad. I didnt realize I was "bumping" anything without saying "bump". And on the Delorian thread, it was just barely over a month since the last post. Im starting to think to myself, this 15 year old KID, yes you are a kid, is trying to be a hero on a toy forum. Trying to kiss enough *** to get you into a Admin position. Guess what, youre an ignorant little prick, and one day your going to get so far up someones ***, you cant get out. Have a great day.
ok look dude, the rep thing is for your own benefit, if you do dumb things thats how we let you know. and even if the thread is just over 1 month old its still bumping, posting on anythread that is over one month old is bumping.... and anything you post on a public forum becomes the public's buisness. and just because you put "bump" in a post does not mean you can bump a thread, it only is allowed if you are the owner of the thread and it is in the b/s/t section. and yes im a kid, so what? and no im not trying to be a hero, i just try to help guide people in the right direction. and why would i want to be a admin, im already basicaly running a xmod forum... with a moderator position....
and how do you say im ignorant? i know pretty much everything about xmods, i currently have a 4.3 gpa in school, and im looking to get into higher scale rc's..

if you want a better rep dont do bad things, if you do that everyone will look to you as a model member.

you have a great day too,
-winner
sypherxero let me introduce you to the forward button.

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants