View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Subaru Nut

Trader Rating: (7)

I think a universal front clip would be interesting. Think about it your doing a model conversion or you lost a clip for your body. You can adjust it accordingly. Or a kit that would make your car into a drag car like it would add length to the front so it would be longer. Or a cf truck chassis all the focus has been on the car chassis but I have not seen a full on cf or alloy truck chassis that you can just swap stuff over like you do with cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
hmm this might sound kinda crazy.. but, what about a micro esc/receiver unit that handles both brushed and brushless and maybe it can also handle 3s? will be kinda hard, but if it can be done.. we will be all RICH! then sell that design to Losi or Kyosho.. cause atm kyosho and losi are the only ones that make hobby grade small r/c cars.. if you can make a great esc/receiver unit that works with brushed and brushless.. maybe even make it 2.4ghz with spektrum tx's.. imagine the cash flow we would get =O
I think that would be impossible due to the nature of a brushed and a brushless motors esc. The brushed only requires 2 wires + and -. The brushless requires 3 I think its + - and one for sensing where the rotor is or something. It would be sick but It would require alottt of enginering to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
You can't fix stupid.
MY TUTORIALS
SNOW PLOW
HUMMER DROP HITCH
DULLY TIRE TUT

Last edited by GearHeadV8; 01-17-2010 at 04:03 PM..