View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
This is unnecessary. Granted, you made good points, but you could have and should have just PMed me. Really. You only did this so everyone else would be able to see you tell me off. I don't know why you in particular hate me as much as you do, but even still, this was uncalled for. Seriously. The thread was locked to put an end to it. That means you're supposed to stop talking about it.
You could have never started the thread, but you did anyways. What did you expect everyone to succumb to the new you? You're not new, you've just found another subject to get high and mighty on. This is in no way redundant, redundancy is repeating, and I did not repeat a thing from others.

I said things that you need to hear. You are being an idiot, and you are ***ing your life for no reason. You don't know shyt, I can tell that now. So read what I said, and respond to it individually of how I'm wrong. Because boy, you don't know what you're talking about.

An alcoholic doesn't stop being an alcoholic with people agreeing with him and sharing drinking stories. You won't fix your ***ed up issues with people who can't handle themselves. You do in fact, need disagreement. This is not hate, you idiot, if I hated you I'd just tell you to go kill yourself and quit wasting our time. Now that, son, is hate.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere