View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 AM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

I got get the front pumper painted I couldnt figure out how to get the dam pictures resized. What you mean my car isnt exceptional? My car is clean its not rusted out I am going for performance then looks. I no longer have the afc I have the 3in GM maf and maf translator (MAF-T) I sold the neo and thats what I am tuning the car on. I know what im doing so dont think about telling me I dont I had a friend run low 11's with 1.56 60ft's with the maft being his only tuning device. I am using a datalogger was lucky enough to find a pocketlogger cable for it and the software for like $65. Lets see your dsm I aint one to ragg on peoples cars dude a dsm is a dsm no matter what it looks like no matter how fast or slow it is. Post some pictures of your car up is it awd what year is it? I bought the car for 750 cleanest dsm I have seen in a long time only thing I dont like it the front bumper is black. I have since put all the upgrades on and just checked the compression a couple months ago with it being 127 accross so it do for a rebuild this winter. I know the previous owner beat the **** out of it because when I got it the transmission was gernaded on the inside. I aint tryin to be a a** but dont ragg on peoples cars and you barely know me I bet I know more about DSM's then you do and I bet I am like 8 years younger than you to. But like I said put pictures up of your car and the mod list and you E/T times and your 60ft's. After winter my goal is maxxing what I have out and maybe hitting 350-375whp. After that I will be getting a eprom ecu and maybe going dsmlink but David Buschur is talking about this new tuning device so I might pick that up I guess its like link he isnt giving a lot of information on it though. I aint tryin to be a D so dont think that just kinda ****es me off that you would say something like that when no one else has complained about anyone elses car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
He has pics on the previous page. Not all motors can handle boost like the 4g63. What are you using to log? I see your tuning with an apexi piggyback.

30psi is a bad idea unless you were on race gas. Personally on my evo III 16g, I run 20psi or so on 93 octane.

Check the chart.
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/eclfuel.htm
LOL I dont care about that I never ever hit fuel cut with my 16g I have never hit fuel cut until I tried hittin 24psi on my 20g with my 550's so I sold them and got a set of BR 680's instead. No I wasnt on race gas and yes I know what I am doing I wanted to blow my 14b up so I could get my big 16 but that dam 14b never blew. You dont have to refernce me to RRE's website I have been there more than once and I have been to www.vfaq.com alot more to lol.

Last edited by DRFTKO; 12-06-2009 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: double post