View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 07:11 PM
XMod Drifter

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Bulldog25413 Send a message via Yahoo to Bulldog25413

yeah like i said it was a stupid thought i had while watching my avorite movie but body as far as the project the body is at a hault untill tomorrow now that i found out my mom has a air brush gun shes going to give me so i can better paint my car so im working on a fully working exhaust system idea i got from XMW ill post pics once i figure out the plans and get the build done and let you guys kno how it works

EDIT:

heres the "blue-print" of my exhaust/motor cooling idea but please note this isnt 100% my idea i got it from XMW and just changed it a little bit to fit my needs but here it is:

now the idea is the air flow enters the hood scoop travels thur the straw and into the motor by drilling 2 holes in the can of the motor so the air flow cools the motor and the hot air exits thur the back thur the straw once again and out your custom exhaust tip also im thinking this would creat some type of back pressure so im asking if anyone thinks this would work either way i have a extra s2 motor im using for this project so if it doesnt work then im not out of a motor ill let you know tomorrow when i finish as im working on the exhaust tip and the straw "tubing" then ill be drilling the holes in the motor tomorrow well let me know what you think

***UPDATE***

Ok i decided to stop the exhaust idea on a few reasons and since my LHS is closed on sundays i have to wait till tomorrow to get my airbrush kit and other stuff so working with what i have here i made custom brake disks and started my hood/roof scoop havent decided where to put it and in case you guys havent guessed im not doing the F&F evo as i figured i can do a more custom car since in the middle of the project i kept getting other ideas so i hope you guys like pics follow:

Brake Disk (Unpainted Till Tomorrow) Also going to add holes for a more real look

Hood/Roof Scoop (Waiting for heat gun to warm up to mold it)

And my newest car to my collection i got for 15 bucks from RS

***UPDATE***

Blacked out head and tail lights and started on some weight reduction and custom hood im having a problem sticking to one project at a time i got so much stuff going on still need to finish brake disks and roof scoop

Also found out why the challenger was returned to RS this rear left dog bone was broke but i cant ***** got the whole starter kit for 15 bucks

***UPDATE***

Finished the roof scoop mold

***UPDATE***

Finally picked up the putty and sandpaper now time to get to work ill post pics once i finish

Last edited by Bulldog25413; 11-09-2009 at 07:39 PM..