View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCahill View Post
Hey everyone. Ive been really looking into buying the 2009 370 xmod car because i feel it is a fun hobby i would like to get into but i have a few questions before i make my purchase. First is that i want to buy the car and put in the stilleto chasis and i also want to buy the upgraded battery pack, the Ion Pro 2S, but i had a question on how to recharge the battery because it doesnt come with a charger?. I am also looking at buying the Scion tC body for my car but is there another part u need besides just the body to mount it?
If you look on ebay you should be able to fine a lithium kit that comes with a charger for 35 bucks or cheaper. If you don't feel comfortable with that atomicmods has lithium chargers in stock, you need the 2S charger (2 batteries in a series). IF you switch to a Scion TC, you will need the body and the front clip along with the appropriate chassis spacer and driveshaft.

If your looking at driving around for fun and doing upgrades, Xmods are great. IF your looking at finding a local club, do upgrades and use them to race competitively on a track, I would like to kindly direct you towards the Mini-Z line of RC cars.

Last edited by Action B; 09-15-2009 at 12:18 PM..