View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

I am hunting right now. I think i've found a possible lead. Found a white pages listing online for a man of the same name (only one) up in Spring TX, 10 miles north of my great grandma's and the upholstry shop they mention in the article. Gonna take a jump in the deepend and call. If not, I'm gonna dig up some registration papers at my great grandmas. I also shot an email to MOPAR Collector's guide to get some more info. I tried this many years ago when I was fifteen, but my email probably came off as some pathetic ramble. This is what I sent tonight.

Quote:
<[email protected]>
View Contact
To: [email protected]

coronet.jpg (65KB) View Slideshow
Hi, I'm emailing about the black Coronet in the Aug 1997 issue. I was wondering if you had any contact info on the owner John Loehmann. I'm the "Kindly little old lady"'s great grandson, and I'm trying to track the car down and see if it's still around. Attached is a picture of the car before John got it, with the white vinyl roof and burgundy paint. My great grandma, Texas Simpson, will be 91 this October. And she gave me the picture below a few weeks ago to see if I could find it. I've had a copy of this issue for years as well!
I'd seriously consider selling the CST10 for it. Seriously...

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 09-11-2009 at 10:49 PM..