Thread: The 59 Rat-pedo
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to TheXmodifyer

Man with this rain i cant get anything done! Yesterday was pretty nice so i got my rear rim painted but i cant do anymore as I am still waiting on my tire. I figured out what im gonna do though: Im just gonna paint up my S7 wheels and run s7 tires. When a tube or tire goes bad then to the rack in the garage they go. I will order "new" old wheels, paint them better and run my white-walls But since i dont have any pics of my wheel I'll tell you what me and my friends did to blow off some steam. I build minibikes. beep minibikes. So we broke em both out, did some wheelies and hit jumps, real dirt jumps, haha and some burnouts, Well I've been working on a new one that im gonna keep and im painting it like an old hotrod. Powder blue, scallops, pinstriping, all that jazz. This mini has a 5hp rated engine on it that me and my dad cranked out to about 9. Bored over, new coil, hi-po quick-engage clutch etc. Well i didnt have the chain on it seeing that Iw as painting it, bu i have a wicked 2-1/2 inch chrome pipe exhaust pipe. This minibike sounds like a 4-stroke 250. Sooo..we put it out in the driveway, started her up and then the fun started. This is when we realized this minibike shot flames out of the exhaust. It backfires, so i cleaned the head, valves, piston head and all. But man this thing gets loud with that pipe! But we we're shooting flames. Not crappy flames, real flames, out of this pipe. NO wd-40, NO starting fluid, no accelerators. Straight carbon. Im gonna pick me up an older briggs & stratton pipe to come straight from the engine. They have about a 2-1/2 diameter so ill tear it apart, pull the restrictor and bore open up the end to have a direct feed to the chrome pipe. Heres a pic of the unfinished minibike: Seriously. look at this picture.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...ikemock-up.jpg
Just to add.. the last time i stole a car.. i ran over a puppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmaxxn3
well that just screams ***.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Colbert
I've always been a big fan of beauty. Sure, you can't judge a book by its cover but who wants to have sex with a book?