Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwanesekid05 View Post
Yay! Another. Mustang. Xmods...

What is this, number five?
Quote:
Originally Posted by surgeon View Post
Nah, I want it because it is small, has every drivetrain platform, and is weird. The fact you can jump them is a plus.

Honestly, I would take ANY AND ALL of these turds before another Mustang, especially such a lack-luster upgrade:

Pontiac Aztec

The Geo Metro:

The Daewoo Lanos:

Isuzu Impulse:

Mistubishi Mirage:

Any and all of these would be more exciting than a new Mustang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
color looks cool...but enuff with the mustangs already...maybe we will get lucky and it will lead to a new challenger body or something...i guess we should all just be happy RS is at least continuing the xmod line a lil bit longer...so here is fingers crossed for some other new/interesting bodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterhunter View Post
wow another one? really theres way too many of these things i can see 3 of them but now 6 have been made? what is the purpose of this? to me it seems like such a waste, yea im a dodge fan, but i can respect some fords too, most of the time, but this seems a little ridiculous to me. it was nice to see some variety, like the R8 and the GTR, something that you usually dont see everyday. it would be nice to see some dodges in the line up. and some more trucks. last thing i wanted to see was another mustang.BUT i do say it is nice to see that they are still continuing the Xmod line up.
I'm not much for posting on stuff like this but what you guys need to look at is Radio Shack already has permission to use and has been successful at selling Ford bodies specifically the Mustang. The Mustang is an American icon. It only makes sense that they would make the best Mustangs into XMODS. The original '65. The awesome '04 Cobra. The revised retro '06. And now the latest '10. They're not going to buy the right to use a body from a different company if they don't have to. Expect to see maybe another Toyota and possibly something from Honda/Acura. If we're really lucky they'll make another Lancer Evo or a new Impreza WRX STI. At this point don't expect new manufacturers. They're especially not going to make older, quirky, defunct cars. (BTW Wikipedia already has the 2010 Mustang listed.)