View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicblack10 View Post
Yea i was looking at it last week. Its the exact same thing as my Losi mini-baja except its got the standard mini-t body instead of the dune buggy body. They both have the same rims/tires, motor, shocks, battery&charger, ESC, everything.
This is true. There is no difference between the Mini Baja and the Limited Edition Mini T, besides the black truggy body vs the buggy body. The differences between the standard Mini T and the Limited Edition Mini T are these upgrades: NiMh battery and charger, transmitter batteries, separate ESC/Receiver package (opposed to the combination ESC/Receiver unit in the Mini T), metal bearings, slightly bigger tires (with bonus sand paddle tires) on copper rims, and oil filled shocks, RX-280 motor (Standard Mini Ts have the RS-280) 3 ban selectable Receiver/transmitter (no crystals). You'd actually save money getting a Limited Edition Mini T over purchasing the upgrades separately for a standard Mini T; however, I like the receiver/esc combo on the standard mini T as it's more durable than the Baja/Limited Edition Mini Ts ESC/receiver package. (if you're going to keep the electronics stock)

Last edited by suicide_star; 06-21-2009 at 03:00 PM..