Thread: DSi
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 06:46 AM
MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skv012a View Post
Firstly they do, for the right audience. Second- PSP fat limited, psp slim, and 2x 3000 limited imports for possible resale later on. When you get a chance to get something impossible to get stateside, you do it and think later. Why do I want so many of similar products? Because I support GOOD products and import them from the source.

FYI- PSP now has a perfect AND comfortable ports of TI-92 and HP 48 calulators. Can your "fun" DS beat that by a mile? Also, PSP emulation of GBA is much better than playing GBA games on previous DSes because you CAN put the **** game to sleep to resume playing later. Last note is that there is a TI-83 emulator for GBA, that works on GBA too, that can be added to PSP's lineup.
hands down you are correct that the PSP is a superior machine to the DS. But what you maybe missing is that the sales for the PSP are pumbling, you may have bought the only four sold last year(thats a joke). While the DS sales are good and usually on the rise. Also they made like less then a dozen games for the PSP thats year that are even worth talking about.

The reason the DS bets the PSP is due to the interface, and it was market better then the PSP. The reason I never got a PSP was because I was like **** I all ready have a laptop and a Ipod. Then the biggest reason Zelda!!!! lol