View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to 614XmodMaster Send a message via MSN to 614XmodMaster Send a message via Yahoo to 614XmodMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx racer View Post
Now thats a big difference. Make the rear end look more intimidating though.
yea.. im gonna try i have no idea what ima do yet the styrene is gonan snap off if i try to bend it and i dunno how it does with heat yet so.. im still debating on the rear bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt sti View Post
its about time somebody did a nice tc project. i know its early in the project but any plans for paint???
Not yet.. no paint ideas as of yet.. that will come later i guess when i get ti close to being done... if u ahve any ideas shoot them at me.. would love to see what u guys would like to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65mustangrock View Post
Wow that looks good with the styrene. Glad that you are making the bumpers longer cause any other time the car looks really high. What are you going to do about rims? Make deep dish rims,or what?

im not sure on wheels yet no... when i decide ill let u guys know... if u have any options send them my way

And thanx for the support guys.. i will try to make this project worth while... ima take quite a bit of time on this one.. so stay tuned for more updates etc. etc.
Team Accents