Thread: my 08 skyline
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 10:27 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

All of you keep it nice, I'm not a mod, but i really am tired of seeing these baby arguments about "nuh uh, i'm right because you're wrong, You're a "insert name calling here" for correcting me or saying i'm wrong". The people on here that dont know their place just make useless posts that eventually sickened me too.

Look how few people are logged into this place these days, people used to believe in this place (some still do, like the staff) and I was no different. Comments like Mr. Hotrod's, amourtan94's and 614XmodMaster's just start arguements that push people away. All of you need to understand that if you dont know anything about the topic, then don't talk about it. How many more experienced people, and more importantly new people are all of you going to cost this community?

Thats it, thats all I'm going to say about it. This thread has gone far enough off topic.

Like I said before nice car, Do you plan on touching up spots in the paint like the silver lip around the front? Also, are the lenses off another GT-R or did you actually mod some to fit the car?

Last edited by Kaze; 03-06-2009 at 10:30 PM..