View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:52 AM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Well your definatly right about a 4wd being more strain on a motor. But it will not be any major difference and it will basically come down to what motor. And I DO have a miniz AWD w/ a 2x2 running a chilli and it is just fine. You can check my miniz thread and confirm that with bigez. Not basho g you or anything, I'm sure you are very knowledgable in this area, I'm just speaking from experience and I usually consult and verify my info from good sources, usually Christian from reflex or soeone like that if I'm not sure. I back my answer still and wouldn't expect you to feel that I'm saying your not knowledable in this area, as I'm sure you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
XXX: S04 and a chili in a 2wd or 4wd car? I don't know how I am wrong but put a chili or an s04 in a ma010 w/ 2x2 FDS8858CZ.
Modified motors can run faster w/ a 2x3 fet stack in a 4wd..... there is more strain on the motor in a 4wd driveline causing more amp draw. The lower the stack will not allow a motor to function at its full potential.
You would think that a guy who winds motor, stacks fets, and drvies long times with modified motors has some sort of a clue...............................

Skylinelvr: The chili has an advanced endbell so unless you don't want to mess around with it... get the T2. You should really see how fast a stock-r is on 2x2 of 3010 fets and the right gearing. You have to move your way up.... you'll see when you get a decent-fast motor. Don't jump to the mod motors yet... I did that and I went back to a base of running the stock-r.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901