View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Bored...

Trader Rating: (7)

Here's my entry. It's my Dad's 1978 Chevrolet Monza 2+2 Spider. Here's some specs:

Stock Xmods Street long chassis
former yellow dealer promotional body
spoiler made from shortened Firebird BK spoiler
'67 Camaro wheels/tires
hand painted bumpers
custom made louvers and side windows
custom Spider hood decal

Now, before pics a backstory of the car. My dad purchased it from a friend when he got his drivers license as his first car. He never drove it in the wintertime, leading to some eventful winters driveing around in lemons like barf green Pacers, junky Novas, and other cars from the local junkyard. He took such good care of it, that it was 100% driveable (and cherry) until an unfortunate accident where my moms car was out of gas, so my dad let her drive it, and while crossing a 2-lane highway (no stoplights) got T-boned, bending Chevy's H-chassis. Right now it is in the process of being converted to a pro-street dragster, and is unfortunately just a body, frame, axles and wheels sitting in a garage.

Let me first start with a picture of the original car (better pictures may come later)

Now here's the Xmod! (sorry for the odd quality. my camera's battery died, and i lost its charger so i had to use my dads camera)

chassis->
http://flickr.com/photos/32792923@N05/3241836479/
(it wouldnt load on photobucket. sorry)
Thanks for voting!

Last edited by KITT222; 01-31-2009 at 06:22 PM..