View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to pwned12355

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngxmodder View Post
i would save since you said there is no way for you to get money ok, here's something: ok grab a shovel or if you can a snowblower(usually a shovel), go around the block or somewhere were you don't walk for miles if you see people's driveways and sidewalk unplowed, go up to the door and knock, if someone answers, ask if you can shovel for them for like 5 bucks (thats all i asked for) unless and old person then do it for free, then if they say yes and go ahead and start scooping. boom you earn some money. i did it last year it worked good for xmod parts and misc. things. i saved money from last year and i bought an axial ax10 with some assistance from my dad, for credit card purposes, and earlier today i bought L4D(Left 4 Dead) with some more money from shoveling. it may be time consuming but it will pay in the long run.( get that last sentence?)
well trust me id love to plow snow cept one small problem (u probobly didnt now this) there is no snow in winston salem, NC
its soposed to be relay cold ouside rite now and it did rain the other day but its 10 degrees then its 60 and rains then it gets dry and it starts over
it snowed one like 3 weeks ago but it was like hhalf an inch and all melted before i could get back from school..i look for something to make money off of..
i did get ur last sentance btw