Thread: H2 Crawler
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:00 AM
XMS moderator

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to tayyab

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyxmoder View Post
OMG THATS 4WS AND 4WD 44 OMG i hope you get this to work that will look so freaking amazing i would buy that from you so quickly....how are you gonna make that work
Haha. I never knew my work was that good
I am still working on how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckerz View Post
lower the shell because it might just fall while crawling but make sure you have full articulation still.
Thats the problem! If i lower it, the articulation will decrese. IF I can get ahold of another H2 body, then I will cut this one up in two pieces like Tex' did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorton94 View Post
rear steer on an xmod!! omg never thought of that! and really it shouldn't be all that hard, but you would have to 6cell to account for the added servo power drainage. actually i might make up some plan to rear steer my crawler , but yah the 4ws shouldnt be that hard i'd like to see how you pull it off

edit: and also lower that body about 1.5 inches
Lol. It's harder than you think. I have to do some designingto do before I can be sure on how to do it.
I will be using Li-ions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMDrifter View Post
it's a 4x4X4 truck!
pushrod system or separate servos on each end?
same remote or two separate ones?
Yup I was thinking pushrod. Stronger, Easiar and looks cooler

I will PROBABLY not update thisd till the 20th, I have exams till the 19th. Besides I need some parts from my (not so local)nslhs

ALL C&C welcome.

Later T.I.M