Thread: Hello:) my cars
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:11 AM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)

i ordered a camaro 67 i think some random rims so i can paint them i dont like stock colored rims like im trying yellow stock nissan rims on my sky ill get pics later.

another nsx body that im going to paint got it from a guy here on XMS.

i dont have a body for my good truck chassis so i think a hummer would be cute so i got one of those, but i think it needs a clip so ill have to look for one of those too

my mustang gt needs major mods all it has is awd and stage 2 motor.

i have another body not shown in pics its my secret project shhhhh dont tell nobody k hehe

hint on it though yellow and white hmmmm????

some have already seen my partial GPM chassis for the STi but its silver and i want to go blue so im getting that slowly since i only know of ebay and Atomic right now. if you have sites please help me out

im also looking for new liths for my STi i checked mine and thier gone i guess it was to long since i used them. so im looking for poleymers to go on a first generation xmod if it can be done?

oh yeah hehe and im getting the sexy G35 oh yeah baby lol but the one im getting is really beat up so im looking for the body parts too >.<

ive seen the i think their scion tc body kit rims i really want a set of those.

im also looking for a 65 mustang so ill be on ebay or XI maybe atomic.

but so far 67 camaro and a hummer body is what i ordered and some random rims.

and yeah with my mirrors um i crashed???? shhhhh

but yeah ill try and get pics of my cars with the rims i have painted so far they should be dry already.