Thread: blade cx2 heli
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:57 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
if you go to a blade cp pro or a blade 400 make sure you really know your stuff and have logged some 30 40 hours on a flight sim, for the past month while my helis been broken ive been going to the lhs to fly the sim there and just practice flying the cx2 and getting used to how they move and things like that, but just remeber what donzi said and im going to keep this in the back om my head at all times while flying now, is that a sudden movement can speel disaster and that slow and accurate moves are best!
That's not what I said. I have had over 10 days total on Sim time, Real Flight G4 and G4.5. I said I'd get some more experience with real RC heli's not just sim's. IDK if I'll even get into 3D helis since I like planes too but I am positive that I am getting the MCX since dad already has a nowhere near stock CX2 and I want a fully proportional heli not just a 2Ch heli. I also like planes so it's a tough decision and I has a lot more plane experience. Who knows, I could be happy with a MCX and not want something else and then get BL for the Slash. Sorry to jack your thread just saying that you read me wrong.