View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
Is that a aluminum can muffler, (like the modification), or just your muffler wrapped with a can of red bull.

Cause i know that you can make a temporary exhaust for a two stroke out of a beer can...

Posting one more time...:

Still sits almost like this. However thanks to BART, it now runs 110%. All i did was upgrade from an 85CC main jet to a 110CC main jet.

I have ran beside a car doing 102 KM/H, at about 105 KM/H the car begins to speed away.

With a list of modification about 3 pages long. The only thing left to do is to take apart the engine and slap it on its new wheels:

Thats right i have an ellsworthy cruiser. Top of the line model too, with nuvinci hub and front disc brake, rear hub brake...

NUVINCI CVT seen here:
http://www.ellsworthride.com/flash/SWF_videoPlayer.html

i got this bike as a great deal for only 1400$, considering new its almost 3000$...

Mine is not the one pictured as mine is very far away from me currently. but mine is Matte black all round with a red ring around the side wall of the wheels.

It may not be a pocket bike but with over 2000$ into this engine and bike combo. It will rape any pocket bike out there and look badass too...
Waaaaaaaaaay too much money on your hands.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere