Old 10-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via Yahoo to skim4food

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmikal View Post
*cough*bull*cough*

Prove it.

I usually don't ask for proof, but this is too good to be true.

Get a loaf of bread, write skim4food on it, put that on the windshield, or hood, or somewhere, and take a picture.
im with most of you saying it looks bad the paint is crap but it was for shows, and no were not rich we got this from a freind in money problems for 10k for advertisement(my dad owns a tanning place(but it isnt doing good atm horrible economy)), and an investment were going to fix a few things then flip it to gain money, if no1 wants to buy it were going to paint it black, and sell the air-bags and install springs cause airbags are a pain. for 1 i dont have a loaf of bread and we dont want to write on it soooo heres the closes thing i can do, its in our drive way and its next to my truck...i didnt read all of the replies cause i didnt want to read 30 replies i was really suprised there was 30 replies but here it is

i read more post and thanks for all the kind post =) not, but the interior iss going to be black again it was for show, we didnt do this to the car! and if you saw it in person you would think its sick,
"Anything done to the engine?"
no the engine is stock.

and btw i ride my bike to school

Last edited by skim4food; 10-08-2008 at 07:15 PM..