View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Emulators arnt illegal... Roms of games that you dont own and do not delete after 24 hours are illegal. But emus in no way shape or form are illegal.

As for the disconnecting part sweed your right i cant. I turn 18 in a month and its already to the point where im at my moms level of axiety when i dont have reception.

It stems from the fact that you just have so much going on and 10 minutes of not being able to pick up messages and communicate with people leaves me at a state of near delirium.

But as for it being "JUST A PHONE" i can honestly say once you get a smartphone its not anymore. These are mini computers. And basically store and maintain your life.

I use mine to keep myself organized and on top off: school, both my jobs, social life, and everything else in between.

I even use my cell as a financial tracker and planner using it for everything from stocks to tracking my spending.

Now the problem comes when if i were to lose my cell phone, luckily it wouldnt be my biggest problem. because i have a 10 symbol alphanumeric password. Now if someone were to be able to gain acsess to my phone for even 10 minutes with it being unlocked, he could basically become me. right down to all my information and credit card numbers (who am i kidding ive only got one...LOL).

Its all about the life you lead. I grew up in a household where everybody was always occupied, whether with Business or pleasure, so i learned was taught early how to plan out basically my entire life and without being able to do that thankfully i would not be lost but i wouldn't be able to succeed as much as i have.